Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de> on 2017/09/25 07:24:52 UTC

wicket-8 m8

Hi,

due to the problematic bugs in wicket8 up to m7 (2 x pagestore and filesystemresource-leak), would it be possible to release wicket8-m8 anytime soon?

Best,

Korbinian

Re: wicket-8 m8

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
I've committed the page store fix for 6.x

https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/8b9e82ffece4e94317b9efcaa5018d6076d86568

Re: wicket-8 m8

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: wicket-8 m8