Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> on 2022/03/11 03:43:46 UTC

[RESTART][VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-ALPHA RC2

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for 5.0.0-alpha rc2 of Apache RocketMQ.
This release contains some important new features, including static topic and batch consume queue.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/5.0.0-ALPHA-rc2/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1083

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/tree/5.0.0-alpha

Hash for the release tag:
a17fa7605cfbd266e4468e6fe2d6cf6711572111

Release Notes:
https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-5.0.0-ALPHA/

The artifacts have been signed with Key
EC9F268B4C20590138B11FE701420E4292296EAE, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,
Note that this is not an official policy but may help with checking releases.
Fill in the following:

[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[]  The code can be built success in the source package.
[]  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.
The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re:[RESTART][VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ 5.0.0-ALPHA RC2

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1,

checked:
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.
[OK]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.
+1
[ok]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.
[ok]   Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.
[ok]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ok]   Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ok]   License and Notice are correct in source package.
[ok]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.
[ok]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.
[ok]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[ok]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.
[ok]   The code can be built success in the source package.
[ok]  Start nameserver and broker according to the quick-start
[ok]  Run clusterList command to see if the version is correct

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang 王小瑞
Apache RocketMQ PMC chair

jinrongtong <ji...@apache.org> 于2022年3月11日周五 11:44写道: