Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kiunx <wi...@yahoo.co.id> on 2011/05/25 10:06:02 UTC

how ofbiz receive data from external application or database using WSDL web service

hi all,
i am willy.
i am  new in ofbiz so i have some question to ask.
i want to develop one application under ofbiz, one part of my application
will use web service. example, my ofbiz application request service request
data which the service request owner is "user1", my external application
provide the WSDL that will use to fullfill this request. so when my ofbiz
application send the request, my external application will send the result
list of all service request which the service request owner is base on what
ofbis application send.

can get explain or an example how can i develop my ofbiz application to
request the data and then get the respone from my external application ?

regards,
willy

sorry for my poor english.

Re: how ofbiz receive data from external application or database using WSDL web service

Posted by kiunx <wi...@yahoo.co.id>.
hi Bilgin,
thank you for your clue.
the things i want to achieve is my ofbiz application can display data which
from another application using soap.
can you give me one simple example ?

regards,
Willy