Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/08/31 22:34:37 UTC

Re: Any way to inject Spring bean properties into Struts plugin properties?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:30 PM, KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)<dk...@att.com> wrote:

> After looking at the Spring injection page again, I see the possibility
> that this only works with Struts2.  Is that correct?

That is correct... I do believe there is information on Spring +
Struts 1 here -

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/web-integration.html#struts

(Sorry if you mentioned already visiting that page in your first
message, I only skimmed it).

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

RE: Any way to inject Spring bean properties into Struts plugin properties?

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com>.

Well, this was promising, but this still only addresses Action properties, not Plugin properties.  I imagine there's no easy way to get this done without significant rework of the application.