Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by scott <tc...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/19 01:37:34 UTC

Processor does not allow an incoming relationship

Hello community,

I'm looking at using an external table that would be used to configure
various NiFi flows by reading the columns from the table and converting
them into attributes. The idea breaks down with some processors that do
not allow an incoming relationship, such as ListSFTP, so I can't use
attributes to control them. Is there any way around this, short of
modifying the processor code and creating a new custom processor? Is
there a way to convert the records from the table into variables instead?

Thanks for any help,

Scott

Re: Processor does not allow an incoming relationship

Posted by scott <tc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike. That's what I thought. I'd rather not have to customize the
processors for this. What about the new variables feature? Is there a
way to update variables through the API?

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Scott,