Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Fahd Ul Islam Bukhari <fa...@lucky-cement.com> on 2019/04/29 08:14:20 UTC

ofbiz - How to Create Purchase order

Dear Team,

I need to create Purchase Order in Ofbiz. Appreciate if u can provide a visual Training manual to create one

Regards,
Syed Fahd Bukhari
Deputy  Manager - SAP FICO
ITS
Lucky Cement Limited
Karachi
Ext:2459 : Cell: 0321-8211243

"This email and all attachments are confidential and privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons. If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the email or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return email and delete this e-mail. Finally, the recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email."

Re: ofbiz - How to Create Purchase order

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Syed Fahd Bukhari,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client
See also why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and
people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
You can look for guidance in the wiki (see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ) or search for videos
posted on the various social.media channels (FaceTube, YouBook,  etc. ;-))

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 11:21 AM Fahd Ul Islam Bukhari <