Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2020/08/17 20:56:40 UTC

Welcome Sruthi Sree Kumar - Season of Docs tech writer

Hi all,

Apache Beam was selected as one of the finalists for the Season of Docs
program and we have been assigned 1 technical writer [1]!

And it is my pleasure to welcome Sruthi Sree Kumar to the Beam community,
who will be working with us on improving the runner comparison page and
capability matrix [2].

Documentation development opens officially on September 14 and runs through
November 30, until then Sruthi will be getting to know the community and
contribution processes better, and refine the goals of their technical
writing projects directly working with their assigned mentor - Pablo
Estrada.

Welcome, Sruthi! Really looking forward to working with you!

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/participants/

[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Google+Season+of+Docs

Re: Welcome Sruthi Sree Kumar - Season of Docs tech writer

Posted by Sruthi Sree Kumar <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. Looking forward to working with the Beam community. :)

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 11:57 PM Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> wrote:

> Welcome Sruthi! : )
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:41 PM Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Welcome Sruthi!
>>
>> On 2020/08/17 20:56:40, Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >

>> > Apache Beam was selected as one of the finalists for the Season of Docs
>> > program and we have been assigned 1 technical writer [1]!
>> >

>> > And it is my pleasure to welcome Sruthi Sree Kumar to the Beam
>> community,
>> > who will be working with us on improving the runner comparison page and
>> > capability matrix [2].
>> >

>> > Documentation development opens officially on September 14 and runs
>> through
>> > November 30, until then Sruthi will be getting to know the community and
>> > contribution processes better, and refine the goals of their technical
>> > writing projects directly working with their assigned mentor - Pablo
>> > Estrada.
>> >
>> > Welcome, Sruthi! Really looking forward to working with you!
>> >

>> > [1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/participants/
>> >
>> > [2]
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Google+Season+of+Docs

Sruthi
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sruthi-sree-kumar-113b4678/>

Re: Welcome Sruthi Sree Kumar - Season of Docs tech writer

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Welcome Sruthi! : )

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Sruthi!