Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jake Robb <ja...@mac.com> on 2003/03/04 22:26:06 UTC

mod_jk2

Is there an easy way to keep tabs on the progress/status of mod_jk2
development?  I'd like to use it, but I'm understandably wary about using
development-quality stuff in a production environment.  In the little use
I've given it on my test machine, jk2 has worked well, but I can't deploy it
without some assurance.

Is there a to-do list, or a known issue list, or anything like that, which
would allow me to know whether jk2 is up to the task, and if not, what
obstacles the jk2 development team still need to tackle in order to get it
there?

Thanks,
Jake