Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by liat oren <or...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/16 11:52:34 UTC

ParseException: Cannot parse.... too many boolean clauses

Hi,

I try to search a long query and get the following erroe:
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException: Cannot parse.... too many
boolean clauses
Is there any way for Lucene to receive a long query?

Thanks,
Liat

Re: ParseException: Cannot parse.... too many boolean clauses

Posted by liat oren <or...@gmail.com>.
This is not a wildcard query, just a hige number of clauses.
I set in and it works fine - thanks - i catually found in other threads your
answer about the wildCard.
Thanks.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.