Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2019/08/07 03:04:10 UTC

Re: Fwd: Incubator report timeline August 2019

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that the report is due in a day, is anyone working on it?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Fwd: Incubator report timeline August 2019

Posted by Subbu Subramaniam <ss...@linkedin.com>.
Got it! Thanks a lot for the pointer. We will look it over and seek more advice as we prepare ourselves to graduate.

If you have any more comments on this quarter's report, please do reach out in this list.

thanks

-Subbu
________________________________
Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Subbu,

https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html

________________________________

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Subbu, can you add a summary on community interaction numbers (dev@ threads, PRs)?

I had updated the podling report in this page a few days back.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2019#pinot

Is there anything else needed?

thanks

-Subbu