Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/20 01:23:31 UTC

cqsl doesn't work cassandra 2.1.0

Hey All,

I've upgraded to Cassandra 2.1.0. And now I can't seem to use cqlsh, tho my
application is working fine. This is what I bet when I run the cqslh
command:

Can't locate transport factory function
cqlshlib.tfactory.regular_transport_factory

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks
Tim

--
GPG me!!

Re: cqsl doesn't work cassandra 2.1.0

Posted by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com>.
Oh hey guys,

Sorry for all the trouble. I decided to fall back to a fresh tar ball of
cassandra 2.1.0 and now everything appears to be working.

[root@beta-new:~] #cqlsh
Connected to Jokefire Cluster at beta-new.jokefire.com:9042.
[cqlsh 5.0.1 | Cassandra 2.1.0 | CQL spec 3.2.0 | Native protocol v3]
Use HELP for help.

It turns out that puppet appeared to have interfered with the previous
install and copied and old version of cqlsh into place. But I've corrected
that problem now, and I don't believe that'll be an issue at this point.

Thanks again for your help!

Tim

Posted by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,