Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/17 16:45:42 UTC

Fwd: Sign up for GSoC ASF Mentors

JFYI

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Subject: Sign up for GSoC ASF Mentors
To: code-awards@apache.org

If you are planning to mentor a student for this year's Google Summer
of Code for a ASF project, please follow the following steps:

1) Sign-in/Register and obtain your Melange link_id from GSOC website
[1].  If you have previously registered you can find your link_id
under "My Profile". If this is your first time,  you will have to
first register and link your google account and obtain a link_id.

2) As a mandatory pre-requisite make sure your Apache ID and Melange
link_id are mapped in [2]

link for the same is [3]

Please don't do anything else yet, especially don't rate applications
when they start to coming in. We will inform you when to do that.

On-Behalf of gsoc-admins,
Suresh

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/GsocLinkId.txt