Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/22 16:49:15 UTC

Reminder: CHAOSSCon Europe 2019

Hi All

I’m posting a quick reminder about CHAOSSCon. It is being run the day before FOSDEM (so will be on Friday 1st February 2019) and is free to attend.  So if you are plannng to go to FOSDEM then please consider coming in a day earlier to attend CHAOSSCon. See the link below for more details

https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2019-eu/

The work CHAOSS is doing is related to open source community metrics and there will be some interesting topics for the Community Development community in general as well as Kibble (where we are already doing some work on community metrics and  analysis). I think it will be good to be more involved with CHAOSS moving forward so am planning to be there, meet the existing working groups and see how we can contribute to the work being done.

If anyone else is planning to go too then please let me know!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Reminder: CHAOSSCon Europe 2019

Posted by sh...@apache.org.
Hi Rich

No worries. Daniel Gruno is also coming along so we will have a Kibble
presence. I think there could also be some topics relevant to ComDev too
so will bring back anything interesting to the mailing list.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com