Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/11/10 12:28:21 UTC

RE : RE : RE : [m2]beginner question

Yep

   <proxy>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>proxy ip</host>
      <port>proxy port</port>

    </proxy>

Normaly I don't need to define a user/pwd for the url started with
http://www.ibiblio.org/ for this machine
I will check the proxy configuration for this machine (a solaris
machine) because it works fine on my machine.

No way to see the http exchange on the console ?

I am right with this definiton in the settings.xml ?
     <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>ibiblio-m1-repository-plugins</id>
            <name>ibiblio-m1-repository-plugins</name>
            <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven</url>
            <layout>legacy</layout>
        </pluginRepository>
        <pluginRepository>
            <id>ibiblio-m2-repository-plugins</id>
            <name>ibiblio-m2-repository-plugins</name>
            <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/plugins</url>
        </pluginRepository>
     </pluginRepositories>
An other question : does it exist a way to get informations from a
project.xml in order to inject it on a pom.xml like an xsl or something
else ?

Thanks for help,
- Olivier