Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 09:07:53 UTC

control characters an setEscapeModels = false brakes AJAX request

Dear Wicketeers,

I have the following situation:

1- A TinyMC text-area area where users can copy paste HTML/Rich text
2- Later on I have another tab where user can see the "HTML". (A label with
setEscapeMarkup(false))
3- If user enters  \u0001 ("Start of Heading, "SOH"). AJAX request to show
"View tab" are broken.

Question: Is our responsibility to filter "user HTML" or is this a failure
of wicket AJAX implementation?

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: control characters an setEscapeModels = false brakes AJAX request

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the super fast reply!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.