Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/05/27 11:11:43 UTC

Code contribution: Digest authentication

Hi guys !

  I was wondering: I didn't see no digest authentication
in Axis code, so I added some new feature to HTTPSender.
This includes HTTP Digest authentication. It supports
MD5 and qop "auth". What do you think, can this be included
in some future build ? Maybe somebody will make it even more
clever to support other algorithms too.
  I know nothing about CVS (I can't use it because of
corporate firewall), so what is to do ?

  Br, Geza

P.S. Should I rather send this to Axis dev list ?