Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Dextraze, Nicolas" <nd...@pcms.com> on 2011/10/21 20:28:23 UTC

RE : ra_serf error 400 over http

Sorry I forgot all those details. Here they are:

OS?
Windows 7 64-bit

Subversion version?
I'm using the 32-bit command line client
svn, version 1.7.0 (r1176462) compiled Oct 11 2011, 22:11:05

Have you tried ra_neon?
yes, it works fine with ra_neon

Could your firewall be interfering with the request?
Not supposed to and as it work with ra_neon, I doubt so. But i mentioned it because i thought it was relevant.

Thanks,

Nicolas Dextraze

De : Andy Levy [andy.levy@gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : 21 octobre 2011 13:45
À : Dextraze, Nicolas
Cc : users@subversion.apache.org
Objet : Re: ra_serf error 400 over http

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 13:37, Dextraze, Nicolas <nd...@pcms.com> wrote:
> Should I report this problem or it is already known?
>
> I got this error while trying to update v8 using ra_serf :
>
> svn: E175002: GET request failed: 400 Bad Request

> Firewall: Microsoft ForeFront 2010

OS? Subversion version? Have you tried ra_neon? Could your firewall be
interfering with the request? It's impossible to say if it's an
"already known" problem with so few details provided.

Re: RE : ra_serf error 400 over http

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
We want to make serf the default in 1.8, so it'd be good to have any
neon->serf regressions recorded in the issue tracker.