Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/11/23 11:13:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0 released

The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of JSPWiki
2.11.0.

This is the first release after eight milestones on the 2.11 series of
Apache JSPWiki,
a feature-rich and extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard JEE
components.

The release is available here:
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Downloads

JSPWiki Maven artifacts are available under org.apache.jspwiki groupId,
version 2.11.0

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12345152

A curated change log is also available here:
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.11

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved visit the project website at
http://jspwiki.apache.org/

The Apache JSPWiki Team

Re: textToHtml methods from WikiEngine + ReferringPagesPlugin [was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.11.0 released]

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.
I think that would be a good idea. That's more or less what I ended up
doing myself.

Gary

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.
Juan Pablo,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary Kephart <ga...@pobox.com>.
Juan,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

cc'ing dev@j.a.o, as others migth find this interesting / being able
to help too..

Had to look in the ChangeLog.md file, indeed the textToHtml methods
were moved to RenderingManager on 2.11.0-M7-git-05.

As for the ReferringPagesPlugin, do you see something unusual in the
log? Can you set it to debug level to see if something stands out? My
guess would be to stop the application, delete the Lucene index files,
and start the application again

From which version are you upgrading from?