Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ha...@alberg.stph.net on 2000/12/07 14:00:56 UTC

Re: SOAP Client inside a Servlet

with out the sourc code i can say any thing
Hari Kishan Babu Charagundla

                    "Dino De Luca"
                    <dinodeluca@ho        To:     soap-user@xml.apache.org
                    tmail.com>            cc:
                                          Subject:     SOAP Client inside a Servlet
                    03/23/01 04:00
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to soap-user

Following the apache example I have created a simple SOAP client able to
communicate with a SOAP Server.

I have a Java application that calls a method of this SOAP client and
prints
the output on my display. It runs very well.

After this I have created a web page with a servlet that calls the same
method. The server receives the request and sends the response. When the
response arrives on the servlet the web browser show me ERROR 500.

Debugging the application the problem is inside the call.invoke (but I
can't
go inside) and there is no exception message!!!

WHY?????
How solve the problem?

Thanks
  Dino

Is there a problem because the servlet is connected at the same time with
the web browser and with the SOAP server?

Re: SOAP Client inside a Servlet

Posted by Peter Glynn <gl...@tcd.ie>.
I think that I might have the answer. Maybe have you import the Soap's
WebApp the apache by amending
this to the server.xml file in C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\conf.
<Context path="/Sun" docBase = "C:\Online\Sun" reloadable = "true">
</Context><Context path="/soap" docBase = "C:\Soap4j2\soap-2_1\webapps\soap"
reloadable = "true"></Context>