Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by rab ra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 11:51:22 UTC

Fwd: Create a file in local file system in map method

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Yes

It was permission issue. I could fix this now.

Thanks

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Posted by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com>.
Yes

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create a file in local file system in map method

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create a file in local file system in map method

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Create a file in local file system in map method

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J