Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/06/10 23:27:01 UTC

[VOTE][logging] release commons-logging 1.0.4

the release candidate has been in circulation for the last seven days.
some small improvements have been made to the documentation since it's
release (my thanks to all those who contributed these patches) but
there have been no code changes. the release plan has been complete.

i'd therefore like to propose the release of CVS HEAD as
commons-logging 1.0.4. i'll tally the VOTEs no earlier than 48 hours
hence.

Release Commons-Logging 1.0.4

[ ] +1  I support this release and will help
[ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
[ ] -0  I do not support this release
[ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons:

Re: [VOTE][logging] release commons-logging 1.0.4

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
+1