Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2017/05/09 07:51:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Replace Commons DBCP2 with HikariCP

Hi all,
I have recently read from Twitter that there is a high-performance JDBC
connection pool around, HikariCP [1], AL 2.0 licensed.

I have made some local changes to switch [2] and similar files from
Commons DBCP2 to HikariCP, and the preliminary results from look
encouraging.

WDYT?
Regards.

[1] http://brettwooldridge.github.io/HikariCP/
[2]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/core/persistence-jpa/src/main/resources/domains/MasterDomain.xml#L51-L78

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] Replace Commons DBCP2 with HikariCP

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
since there have been no objections, I have opened SYNCOPE-1084 to track
the related work.

Regards.