Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 11:22:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: TszKitLo40

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache InLong has invited
TszKitLo40 to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

TszKitLo40 is being active in the InLong community, and we are glad to see
his more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome TszKitLo40, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: TszKitLo40

Posted by Aloys Zhang <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, TszKitLo40

wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月9日周二 下午9:47写道:

--
Best,
Aloys.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: TszKitLo40

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation