Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Cian Davis <da...@skynet.ie> on 2004/09/06 10:54:00 UTC

apache.csn.ul.ie change

apache.csn.ul.ie also changed to rsync.eu.apache.org.

On future messages, you might indicate whether you'd like a confirm of
this. No point in clogging up people's Inbox's needlessly! :-)

Regards,
Cian

Re: apache.csn.ul.ie change

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Cian Davis wrote:

> apache.csn.ul.ie also changed to rsync.eu.apache.org.
>
> On future messages, you might indicate whether you'd like a confirm of this.
> No point in clogging up people's Inbox's needlessly! :-)

Sure.  I did specifically say that "questions and problems" should be
addressed to the list, which I had hoped would imply that no confirmation
was necessary.  But I'll try to be more explicit in the future.

We also have a SOURCE file in the root of the repository which we can use
to check the mirror source.

Joshua.