Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Gimhana Nadeeshan <gi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2019/01/24 15:43:39 UTC

Get a Head Start for Contributing to the Airflow Project

Hi devs,

I am an 4rd year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate of
University of Moratuwa and I have some hands on experience on Python, Java,
JS, MYSQL, PhP by doing some college relative projects. I interest in
workflow management and  I would like to contribute Airflow project to
enhance my development knowledge.

I went through the Tutorials to get a basic idea about the project.

So How to get a head start on contributing? Are there any beginner type
issues to solve as a first step to get more familiar to the code base?

I appreciate if some one can guide me. :-)

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gimhana.

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nadeeshangimhana/>*

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nadeeshangimhana/>*

Re: Get a Head Start for Contributing to the Airflow Project

Posted by Bas Harenslak <ba...@godatadriven.com>.
Check out the Airflow JIRA for open issues -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/AIRFLOW.
Read CONTRIBUTING.md
Documentation is always an easy way to get started contributing.
Or anything that you’re missing in Airflow yourself.

Cheers,
Bas

Posted by Gimhana Nadeeshan <gi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Thanks and will look into this !!