Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Vo drha <vo...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/02 19:23:22 UTC

Translating to czech

Hi, i did read your request for somebody help to translate to czech.... Im not professional translator, but i ave lot of year expirience with reading english manual.. i did try some translate, but i have no optimal tool amd for my purpose is too much.. But now i want to leave some track. If offer is stll walid, lets contact me and have some talk.. I did realize lot of personal manuals and in familiar with all system platforms. My way from czech to englist is dirty, but i know czech language very well and also i have my friend, which tranlating for full-time job, he have no time, but he can help me with anything..

Best regards, Im looking forward and we will see...

Jakub.