Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@verizon.net> on 2006/05/11 21:30:05 UTC

Specification of model object 'Data Graph Root' for BB sample?

Excuse my ignorance, but I am trying to figure out how the sdo-source for bigbank/account gets generated. I am assuming (of course, I could be wrong) that there should be a specification file somewhere in the sample. So far, I can only find DasAccountConfiguration.xml in bigbank/account/src/main/resources, but I am not sure that is the whole story.

Ideally, I would like to add a log summary object that can be returned by the account service to, eg, the web client to query the log. Hopefully this is not too involved and can be done with relatively little modification to the code. Any pointers?

Thanks

Re: Specification of model object 'Data Graph Root' for BB sample?

Posted by cr22rc2 <cr...@gmail.com>.
Roughly:: Besides the web interface you need to modify the account.wsdl
to include that operation(s),  You may need to add an entry int the
datagraph root so it can be accessed via DAS. Add a new table to be
created in  AccountDBInit.java for the records. Update
DasAccountConfiguration.xml to have a mapping between SDO
objects/propertes to table/columns