Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shivaji raju <sh...@stagsoftware.com> on 2007/01/17 13:30:53 UTC

Hardware required to simulate 500 Virtual Users

Hi all,

I would like to simulate around 500 virtual users using Jmeter.

What would be the ideal hardware required to simulate this load.

Regards

Shivaji

Re: Hardware required to simulate 500 Virtual Users

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
that depends on the request per/second you want to simulate and the size of
the pages.

first look at your bandwidth and then work backwards from there. i would
suggest reading the article I have on the articles page on jmeter wiki.

peter