Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Nourredine K." <no...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/23 10:30:23 UTC

Accessing to the contributed configuration from a overridden service

Hi,

I've overridden ComponentClassResolver service but I have no access to the contributed configuration. I tried to decorate the service but no way to solve the pb (the interresting things are done in the contructor).

Is there a more elegant solution since? Do I have to create a JIRA for this issue ?

Nourredine.