Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by derkoe <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 16:36:24 UTC

Re: Unable to decode multipart encoded request - Help required to check this exception

nazarhussain_s wrote

> Currently I am facing the following issues during the uploading of a File
> through a form in tapestry. I need to know how to handle the below
> exceptions.I am using Tapestry 4 , Jdk 1.5 , Weblogic 9.2. Can you please
> suggest what could be done for below two exceptions
>
> -> org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to decode
> multipart encoded request: Processing of multipart/form-data request
> failed. Read timed out
>
> -> org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to decode
> multipart encoded request: Processing of multipart/form-data request
> failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

This looks like a problem in commons FileUpload as described here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/646189/why-did-i-get-fileuploadexception-stream-ended-unexpectedly-with-apache-commo

I also found problems regarding IIS
(http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/ZaXOZy6IEYaAU8RY8nqQ) - just if
you're using IIS in front of Weblogic.