Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/02/27 13:53:34 UTC

Main New Features In The OFBiz Trunk

Hi,

When we decide to create this page in the wiki it was decided that only Main New Fearture will get in. Also it was more destined to
end users than devs
When I look at recent adds, for instance
  a.. Accounting
    a.. Converted simple events in FixedAssetMaintEvents.xml to services.
I don't think it's the case. Please keep in mind that only information from a higher level, business level, should go into this page
(this is also true for me, I put some to technicals information about the POS there, it's not the purpose of this document)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Main New Features In The OFBiz Trunk

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Sure! ;-)

Please try this link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313602&styleName=Html&projectId=12310500&Create=Create

here an HTML report can also be cut and pasted wherever we need.

-Bruno

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Would you mind to add a line at
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features, in
> February for instance?

done.

Re: Main New Features In The OFBiz Trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Adam,

Would you mind to add a line at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features, in February for instance?

TIA