Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 09:06:38 UTC

host memory stats

Look at your hosts, click the statistics tab. Is everyone else seeing
that memory used needs to be multiplied by 1024? I checked KVM w/ACS
4.5 and a VMware cluster with CP 4.3

Re: host memory stats

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Opened CLOUDSTACK-8250 for the host memory used issue. Can anyone
confirm that this happens on XenServer and HyperV as well? I want to
make sure that all of the hypervisors report this field as KB before
trying to convert to bytes.

Re: host memory stats

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.