Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2017/08/09 20:46:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Four DistributedLog PPMC members joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

As DistributedLog graduated as a subproject of Apache BookKeeper, I am
pleased to announce that following DistributedLog PPMC members have
accepted our invitations to join Apache BookKeeper PMC on behalf of the
Apache BookKeeper PMC.

- Dave Rusek (drusek)
- Franck Cuny (fcuny)
- Henry Saputra (hsaputra)
- Leigh Stewart (lstewart)

Please join me in thanking them for their contributions to DistributedLog
and anticipation of many more contributions to the BookKeeper ecosystem.

Welcome to the PMC!

- Sijie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Four DistributedLog PPMC members joins the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
👍  Welcome Henry and other experts. :)
Thanks for the helps and contributions to BK ecosystem.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.