Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/19 13:13:43 UTC

to all developers who recently join in the dev mailing list

Hi, All:
    I am glad that more developers are joining to contribute code and this
mailing list. First, i'd like to say thanks to you all. With your
enthusiasm, i believe this project would go further and become more popular.
   However, i find that some of the post are meaningless and more like a
spam. Such post is not welcomed in mailing list. I know most of you come
from China where people are used to post sth like "顶" “顶你个肺”. I wish that
besides these words ,you could post your real opinion on the post  whether
it is con or pro.
   ps: wish everyone could cheer up and complete the first edition as soon
as possible.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/