Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shen YuJiang <yj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/05 12:16:10 UTC

Requests for add reference to projects page

Hello guys,
Recently I have developed an open source tool
"luntbuild" hosting at sourceforge.net. I want to add
this tool to the "http://ant.apache.org/projects/"
page for more person to try that. Details about this
tool is as below:

name:
  luntbuild
  Luntbuild is an open source build automation and
  management tool based on apache ant.
  Builds are setup through concepts of projects,
  views, schedules, modules, etc.
  All configurations and monitoring tasks is
  performed from a clean web interface.
  It supports schedules builds, force builds,
  rebuilds, clean build, increment build, etc.
Compatibility:
  Ant 1.x
Contact:
  http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/luntbuild/
License:
  Opensource

Also the above information has been added as the
last subsection of projects.xml file for convenience.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Please keep the feedback coming

Posted by John Birtley <jb...@buildmonkey.com>.
A big thank you to all of you who feed back what features you would like
to see in the BuildMonkey software.

The biggest one on the list was integration with the Javadoc, PMD,
Java2Html and JUnit Ant tasks, so that these are displayed as icons in
the dashboard.

The next biggest one on your list was a 'Run Now' capability.

BuildMonkey v1.2.2 has just been released, and incorporates these features.

It is available for download at http://www.buildmonkey.com.

Please keep feeding back to us what you would like to see - it helps us
to make the software that helps you to make your software.

Thanks again,

John.

Re: Requests for add reference to projects page

Posted by Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>.
Ant dudes,

Please add a reference to Savant if you are updating the project.xml
page. If you need the information for Savant again, let me know.

Thanks,
Brian Pontarelli