Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@apache.org> on 2021/08/02 19:28:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nicolas Vazquez has joined the PMC

Hello @dev,

I am pleased to announce that Nicolas Vazquez was invited to join the
Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack, and he has
gracefully accepted.

Nicolas has been working actively on the project since 2015 and has proven
a great contributor, committer and now will be part of the PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Nicolas and wish him wisdom in his new
role.

On behalve of the PMC,
--
Gabriel Beims Bräscher
Apache CloudStack PMC Chair

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nicolas Vazquez has joined the PMC

Posted by Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <dv...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Thank you all, it is a great honour for me.

Muchas gracias!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________

Posted by Ezequiel Mc Govern <ez...@gmail.com>.
Felicitaciones Nicolas !!!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
hey Nicolas, congrats. Hope you enjoy/can take the immense responsibility.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 8:55 AM Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Congratulations Nicolas!
>
> Best regards,
> Slavka
>
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 9:27 AM Suresh Anaparti <
> Suresh.Anaparti@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Nicolas!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Suresh
> >
> > On 03/08/21, 12:59 AM, "Gabriel Beims Bräscher" <ga...@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >     Hello @dev,
> >
> >     I am pleased to announce that Nicolas Vazquez was invited to join the
> >     Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack, and he has
> >     gracefully accepted.
> >
> >     Nicolas has been working actively on the project since 2015 and has
> > proven
> >     a great contributor, committer and now will be part of the PMC.
> >
> >     Please join me in congratulating Nicolas and wish him wisdom in his
> new
> >     role.
> >
> >     On behalve of the PMC,
> >     --
> >     Gabriel Beims Bräscher
> >     Apache CloudStack PMC Chair

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nicolas Vazquez has joined the PMC

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Posted by pavan aravapalli <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Nicolas!!!

Regards,
Pavan.

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com>.
wow, congratulations Nicolas.

Regards,
Harikrishna
________________________________
Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Regards.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

________________________________

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Regards,
Pearl
________________________________

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@angus.uk.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Nicolas

Kind regards

Paul Angus

> I am pleased to announce that Nicolas Vazquez was invited to join the
> Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack, and he has
> gracefully accepted.
>
> Nicolas has been working actively on the project since 2015 and has
> proven a great contributor, committer and now will be part of the PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Nicolas and wish him wisdom in his
> new role.
>
> On behalve of the PMC,
> --
> Gabriel Beims Bräscher
> Apache CloudStack PMC Chair

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nicolas Vazquez has joined the PMC

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Another one bites the dust...

;)