Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/02/16 00:14:52 UTC

1.1b000000001 build

I think we've more or less come to the end of the voting round.
Friday was the deadline, and that's tomorrow (today for some of you).

Alexei wants to patch 1.0.2 up to 1.1b (or whatever it's going to
be called 1.1b1 okay with everyone?), and I think he can start on that
as soon as he's ready to. According to my records, the following patches
should be added to 1.0.2

23b.mmap
61a.preserve_redirect
62a.escape_html
66.htaccess-cache
68b.strftime
70c.LynxOS_port
73a.mod_actions
74.icons
75.icons
76a.posix_wait4proces
77.user_name
82b.setsockopt_next
84b.timeout
85.lost_conn
86a.scoreboard_into_l
87.rlimit_warning
88.cookie_pstrcat
89.minSpare
90g.keepalive
91.config_dns
92.alias_htaccess
94a.httpd_monitor
96.hpux.RLIMIT
97.proxy-03
98.errorlog
99.bind
99b.bind
100d.os2_port
101.add_strerror_to
103.SEGV_table_get
apache-msql-demo(Contrib)
logresolve.c
mod_alias_map.c(Contrib)
mod_auth_db.c
mod_auth_msql.c
mod_cern_meta.c

When we have a 1.1b, I'd like to see a for_Apache_1.1b* dir setup
to take bug fixes as well as offer a chance for vetoed patches to be
modified to fix any problems people have identified with them.

rob