Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/03/13 08:21:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1455731 - /commons/proper/fileupload/trunk/src/changes/changes.xml

Hi Thomas!
thanks a lot for taking care of them, much more than appreciated!

> +      <action issue="FILEUPLOAD-202" dev="tn" type="fix">
> +        Exceptions resulting from upload size limitations (fileSizeMax, sizeMax)
> +        are now correctly propagated to the caller (these could be encountered
> +        formerly as MalformedStreamException: "Stream ended unexpectedly").
> +      </action>
> +      <action issue="FILEUPLOAD-212" dev="tn" type="fix" due-to="Damian Kolasa">
> +        The sizeMax parameter within FileUpload is now correctly enforced if
> +        no content length header is provided.
> +      </action>

does it mean that issues can be resolved on JIRA or you think there's
still some work to do?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: svn commit: r1455731 - /commons/proper/fileupload/trunk/src/changes/changes.xml

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
> I think 212 can be resolved, for 202 I want to make a few more tests,
> but did not have enough time yesterday.

good thanks a lot, I am takiing care of JIRA if you haven't done
already in the meanwhile :P

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On 03/13/2013 08:21 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Thomas!
> thanks a lot for taking care of them, much more than appreciated!
>
>> +      <action issue="FILEUPLOAD-202" dev="tn" type="fix">
>> +        Exceptions resulting from upload size limitations (fileSizeMax, sizeMax)
>> +        are now correctly propagated to the caller (these could be encountered
>> +        formerly as MalformedStreamException: "Stream ended unexpectedly").
>> +      </action>
>> +      <action issue="FILEUPLOAD-212" dev="tn" type="fix" due-to="Damian Kolasa">
>> +        The sizeMax parameter within FileUpload is now correctly enforced if
>> +        no content length header is provided.
>> +      </action>
>
> does it mean that issues can be resolved on JIRA or you think there's
> still some work to do?

I think 212 can be resolved, for 202 I want to make a few more tests,
but did not have enough time yesterday.

Thomas