Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/12 04:35:10 UTC

Does Paypal support checkout without login?

Hi,

Is paypal not supported for 'checkout without login'. I can see paypal as a
payment option when regular checkout is followed, but it is not shown when I
attempt 'Checkout without login'. any ideas.

Thanks,

Rohit

Re: Does Paypal support checkout without login?

Posted by John Martin <pb...@gmail.com>.
I had posed this question a couple months ago and the response was that they
overlooked the implementation.  The code that deals with this is a bit
confusing due to all of the various scenarios.

-John

Re: Does Paypal support checkout without login?

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Yup, even when creating a order from the catalog side, the paypal option in
not displayed, this can be understandable since we cannot create a paypal
payment, but even when a customer tries to create order from a quote, paypal
as a payment option in not displayed.

I am not sure if there is some logic behind this or if it was just missed
out.

Rohit