Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/03/23 17:17:49 UTC

ACEU Presentation Template

Truly back at the same venue?  <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe>.  The hotel that gave rise to an Apache Project (incubating).  Great!

Wow, the logo with just "ApacheCon Europe" over the feather is great.  Much easier to customize that one just once for Europe, and just once for North America.  It also appears that many of the slide used had more simplicity of backgrounds.

That I can handle, with backgrounds and venue information separately customizable.

Remind me at OSCON if I haven't done it already.

 - Dennis