Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 孟凡振 <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 06:49:02 UTC

help in index page cache tapestry5.11

Hi all,
        I encounter a problem , in my index page a lots of query happens
each time when i reload the it.
so my question here is that is there some cache strategy to cache my index
page?

        thanks in advance!!!!!!

Re: help in index page cache tapestry5.11

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
If there's not too much information to be stored, you could cache the
result of your queries using one of tapestry's persitence mechanisms [1]
or in an ASO [2] and only re-execute your queries when the data has
changed.

Uli

[1]
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/persist.html

[2]
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/appstate.html

Posted by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi, i got some ideas.
you can cache the index page as a static html page.
then use the static html page to response to the client.
you can extend tapestry to generate a static html page, just write the index

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,