Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ulrik <ul...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 14:28:05 UTC

Inmethod DataGrid

Hello!

I'm using the Inmethod DataGrid in my application.
I would like to test it's functionality with WicketTester. I have run into
some problems though. How do I simulate clicking on a row in the DataGrid
from the WicketTester?

// Ulrik

Re: Inmethod DataGrid

Posted by ulrik <ul...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you were right!
I looked at the sourcecode for the AbstractGrid and saw that an onclick
event was added to each row item.

So all I had to do was
_tester.executeAjaxEvent("table:form:bodyContainer:body:row:1","onclick");
to simulate a click on row 1

Re: Inmethod DataGrid

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.