Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 08:57:40 UTC

Re: Tapestry4e - New free eclipse plugin for Tapestry 5

Is this plugin still alive?

I'm excited about the project, but the lack of documentation is a big
problem. If there existed a simple tutorial with a couple of screenshots,
that would do the trick. Shouldn't take too much time and I'm pretty sure it
will increase the popularity of the plugin dramatically. Also, both types of
instrumentation need to be supported, both <t:grid> and <div t:type="grid">.
I mostly use the latter, so Loom is a better plugin for me. Especially since
it is documented.

That said, I really appreciate the effort making this plugin!

I will start a separate thread with a more general approach to IDE support.

Regards
Inge