Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by RQ <lr...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/10 13:22:10 UTC

Refactoring of classes related to model

Hi Community,

I would like to refactor those classes based on supporting HSF which is
used mostly @alibaba innerly and mostly for good design of model reusing.

The refacttoring will be least impacting on currently code by the
following,

1)  A servicemeta will be imported to module rpc-api as the central
description model of provider and contumser metadata info.
2)   those classes will be assiciated with servicemeta class instead of
serviceconfig in config module
3) those model classes will be moved to rpc-api from config module as a
base model and reusing for mainly process of rpc.

please give your suggestions generouly.
thanks
Jeff.Lv

Re: Refactoring of classes related to model

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
pls. send out pull request on mailing list when it's ready.