Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/01/28 08:15:28 UTC

Adding quantity for items in inventory

Hi
    I am trying to add products in inventory. But I am not able to find any
option for specifying the quantity for the products. So now when placing
order from ecommerce application, getting the following error:

"Sorry, we do not have enough (you tried 1) of the product (product ID:
204-075) in stock, not adding to cart. Please try a lower quantity, try
again later, or call customer service for more information."

Please suggest a proper procedure to add a product in the inventory.

Re: Adding quantity for items in inventory

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Rupinder,

I believe that you had created order with different currency than that
set in accounting preferences of the facility owner.
E.g if you receive inventory in WebStoreWarehouse facility - it's owner
is Company party that has Base Currency = USD
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/AdminMain?organizationPartyId=Company

then the system is trying to convert order currency to USD
you need to set Foreign Exchange Rates for the facility owner (Company)
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/updateFXConversion

>>From Currency: your currency
To Currency: USD
Rate: .....