Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ben Hegarty <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 17:22:24 UTC

Working master branch

Hey guys,

While we wait for the outcome of swellrt is it possible to fix the master branch so that it compiles and runs?

Regards
Ben

Re: Working master branch

Posted by Pablo Ojanguren <pa...@gmail.com>.
Check out this pull request...
https://github.com/apache/incubator-wave/pull/17
It fixes gwt build issues, caused by a outdated xerces (xml parser) version

Re: Working master branch

Posted by Yuri Z <ve...@gmail.com>.

Re: Working master branch

Posted by Evan Hughes <eh...@gmail.com>.