Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Stephen de Vries <st...@twisteddelight.org> on 2005/08/28 17:56:13 UTC

Non-standard HTTP methods

Hi,

I need to use non-standard HTTP methods with HttpClient, but can't
find an easy way to implement this.  Currently, I need to use the:
SEARCH, INDEX and TRACK methods but would like to able to use any
method, is there some way of doing this with HttpClient?

regards,
Stephen

Re: Non-standard HTTP methods

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.
You can implement custom methods by extending HttpMethodBase,
PostMethod, etc, depending on what's the most appropriate.

Mike