Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Nachiket Kate <na...@persistent.co.in> on 2012/06/20 07:24:40 UTC

Jmeter Threads are not stopping as per thier end time

Hi,

I have added some changes in JMeter 2.5 , but now my jmeter threads are
not stopping on their scheduled end time.
e.g. if I start a thread group with 10 threads and duration is of 100
seconds each then threads are not stopping after 100 seconds but they
are taking 10-12 seconds more or sometimes even 50 seconds more.

so any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
~Nachiket

DISCLAIMER
==========

Re: Jmeter Threads are not stopping as per thier end time

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 June 2012 06:24, Nachiket Kate <na...@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added some changes in JMeter 2.5 , but now my jmeter threads are not
> stopping on their scheduled end time.
> e.g. if I start a thread group with 10 threads and duration is of 100
> seconds each then threads are not stopping after 100 seconds but they are
> taking 10-12 seconds more or sometimes even 50 seconds more.
>
> so any suggestions would be helpful.

This is a question for the JMeter user list.

Please subscribe and post there