Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Mujahid Malaysia <ha...@fastmail.fm> on 2003/10/09 03:59:14 UTC

Torque & Oracle 9i

Hi all,

I've read somewhere in Torque documentation that Torque has been tested
to work successfully with Oracle 8i. I'd like to know whether it works
well for Oracle 9i since that's what we have here. Has anybody used
Torque with Oracle 9i here? Is there any known issues?

For your information, I'd used Torque with MySQL and I really love it.
I'm going to migrate our database to Oracle 9i. Could anybody give me
some confirmation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-----------------------------
Mujahid Malaysia
"Kembalikan Keagungan Islam"

                          or over the web

Re: Torque & Oracle 9i

Posted by Mujahid Malaysia <ha...@fastmail.fm>.
Thanks Matt.

Re: Torque & Oracle 9i

Posted by Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>.
Have you tried to update the blob? I would be supprised if it works with
Oracle's thin jdbc driver.

Bill Leng
Sr. Software Engineer
Metatomix, Inc.
Tel: (901)261-8911
Fax: (901)261-8901

Re: Torque & Oracle 9i

Posted by Sgarlata Matt <sg...@bah.com>.
No, I haven't tried using BLOBs with Torque, so I can't offer you any
insight there.

Matt

Re: Torque & Oracle 9i

Re: Torque & Oracle 9i