Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Tom Sante <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 19:06:19 UTC

_active_tasks

Hey,
Quick question. Can you request info from _active_tasks the same ways
(polling, continuous,..) as with _changes? or can I only have a script
do regular polling if I want to keep an eye on the tasks? my goal is to
have a watcher script, that is a kind of live status board of what view
generation couch is running.

Greetings,

Tom

Re: _active_tasks

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Tom,

_active_tasks doesn't have long poll or continuous options.

Cheers
Jan

Re: _active_tasks

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.
AFAIK there is currently no push mechanism implemented or planed. But I think it's a nice idea and maybe worth a JIRA ticket :)

Re: _active_tasks

Posted by Tom Sante <to...@gmail.com>.

RE: Re: _active_tasks

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.